About us.

Whittier/Los Angeles, california, United States
Welcome to our insight of A.M. photography & Film. Our Free lance work is based on capturing irreplacable moments whether ita at parties, events, gigs, and self/group portraits. Were open for booking. Photos by: A.ndrea Noriega and M.ikey Avina unless noted or credited.

Monday, February 7, 2011

We're all looking at a different picture.

 
Song of the Day!


This is random, just updating. We've been really busy lately.. trying to manage school, our social life, photography,editing, sleep and this blog, therefore we have not updated as much as we should. The weekend just passed and I really can't express how much I want this upcoming weekend to be here already so I can get some rest. Well, I took some pictures this past week, they're not much but here is a peep.. some are random. P.S Im looking for male/female models, if you happen to be one or know one, contact me. I'll be happy to work with preety much anyone.

-Andrea N.


Happy early Valentine's day?
Check out my flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment