About us.

Whittier/Los Angeles, california, United States
Welcome to our insight of A.M. photography & Film. Our Free lance work is based on capturing irreplacable moments whether ita at parties, events, gigs, and self/group portraits. Were open for booking. Photos by: A.ndrea Noriega and M.ikey Avina unless noted or credited.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Lets have a slumber party in the basement.

Song of the week!


Just because its always in my head, and I can relate. Plus, it's warpaint ;]

Hi,hello. 
Once again, I have some random posts. That will change sooner than later though, with upcoming projects and photo shoots. We've been busy planning everything out, but I will try my mighty best to post more frequently. Last week, my friends and I took a quick and random drive, it was weird but I enjoyed talking to these boys. Nevertheless, expect more posts soon!
 
James


See more photos here: http:// Flickr.com/Andreanoriega


-Sincerely
Andrea N



No comments:

Post a Comment